Take Your Tea Knowledge to the Next Level
The World Tea Expo education program is comprised of five main components (listed below) and is designed to meet the specific needs of retailers, distributors and developers who have varying levels of experience.
- Tea Business Boot Camp: This educational experience is designed for entrepreneurs starting a tea retail business and includes the World Origin Tasting Tour!
- World Origin Tasting Tour: Whether you’re a novice or professional, you’re invited to join this virtual tour around the globe. You’ll make stops at each of tea’s eight major countries/regions of origin, cultivating a better understanding of the culture along the way.
- Core Conference Seminars: In your Core Conference sessions, you’ll develop a deeper understanding of tea by considering current trends and retail solutions through panel discussions and expert-led seminars.
- Focused Tastings: These 90-minute organoleptic explorations cover tea styles, tea regions or tea pairings.
- Skill Building Workshops: These three-hour intensives will hone your most essential industry skills—from cupping to blending and then on to processing and making your own tea from raw leaf.
- World Tea Academy LIVE!: This course is the first step to achieving industry certification and setting yourself up for future success in the world of tea.